Thursday, August 23, 2012



Last night Cody was helping give Ellenor a bath. Correction, he was giving her a bath and I was taking pictures. He decided it was time to get out and tried to wash her hair. She grabbed the wash cloth out of his hand, turned around to stand facing opposite of him, and started laughing.
Cutest. Girl. Ever. 

Such a spaz already!

I found a candy bar in the freezer this morning. It said Happy Fathers Day. I looked at what kind it was… Hershey’s with ALMONDS. Score! I ate it… Cody came home for lunch and wasn’t very happy. I told him he didn’t even know it was there. He told me exactly where he put it and what kind of candy bar it was.

Whoops!

Cody is already planning a fun night but not for the two of us, for him and our crazy little girl. I get to take the youth to the temple tonight and it is just what I am in need of. But I will admit that I am a little jealous of Ellenor getting alone time with her dad.
Lucky girl!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that last picture of ellie. it is hilarious! love it! can't wait to see her again. and you...yes. yep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. her eyes, so cute! I can tell shes going to be just as crazy as you jayme, hope you're ready!

    allie

    ReplyDelete