Saturday, September 1, 2012

Last weekend we headed down to Utah and stayed with Cody's brother. We got to see one of my best friends from high school and finally meet her darling twin boys. I got to take some bridal pictures and had an absolute blast. I love the feeling after a shoot when you can't decide which was your favorite because there were quite a few you are head over heels in love with. Yes, I am crazy for being so in love with pictures.

This past week I started school. So far so good, I'm surviving. My economics class that I was so worried about was great and I think it may actually be my easiest class! I have been making lists and organizing like crazy to try to keep on top of my school work. This past week has been extremely difficult to focus because I started watching the show Pretty Little Liars on Netflix. It is honestly disgusting how addicted I get to tv shows. Poor Cody wants his wife back.

No comments:

Post a Comment