I am extremely frustrated right now. Blogger has decided that I have too many pictures and cannot load anymore! How rude! All I wanted to do was post more adorable pictures of my favorite girl along with some funny stories. Well I guess one will have to suffice until I quit my pouting and cookie dough eating and either delete something or pay up.
We have been loving fall and taking pictures around here. My first activity with the beehives (12&13 year old girls) was this past week and we had a blast doing a fall photo shoot! The pictures turned out great and it was fun to just see them act goofy!
I joined a book club! A bunch of ladies (mostly older which I actually love) get together once a month to discuss a book but this month they decided to visit an internment camp here in Idaho since we just read Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet. It was amazing being able to see everything and what remained of one of the darkest periods in American history.
Other than that I am getting excited to shoot my first wedding on Friday at the Salt Lake temple, it's a bucket list item of mine!
Ellenor still loves her dad the most. Anytime I try to get her to say mama she just smiles and says dada. She does say mama when she wakes up an wants out of her crib or when she is crying at my feet to be held.
Classes have been good and I am able to keep up with the work load. I got test results back yesterday and I got a 96% on my test! Boo ya! Take that e economics!

okay, one of my friends had this problem too. it's probably your pictures. she said if you upload pictures, but decide to not use them and delete them, it still saves to your account and takes up space. so you have to go into your picasa album and delete stuff. not sure exactly how it works but worth a try :)
ReplyDelete