Monday, September 17, 2012

Today was Monday. Usually Monday's consist of getting the house back together after the weekend. Today it consisted of exercise and studying.

I was really nervous about taking my economics test in a classroom tonight. All my recent tests have been online and all open notebook. No sweat. I've been studying hard and trying to remember all the terms. Its been 3 years since I've actually had to study! And I aced it! No problem! I was the first one done and was out the door by. 7:25 (class started at 7).

I also had to take a running test, run a mile and then check your heart rate. I would not suggest doing a leg workout that leaves your legs sore and unable to bend easily right before you try running. I miss running everyday. If you have an iPhone you should try the Nike training club app! It will kick your trash!

Saturday we went shopping and had a blast being able to spend time with each other and as a family. Poor Ellie had to put up with dads crazy ideas of what is cute. Good this she has a mom to keep her clothes in check!

No comments:

Post a Comment