Tuesday, September 18, 2012



This song just sums up my mood and how I feel. I love it.  

Last night Ellie was playing on the floor. 
I was reading a book. 
A quite moment in our home with just the three of us.

Cody stopped what he was doing and just looked at me. 
He tells me that he loves me and Ellie so much. 

Its little moments like that that help me recognize what is of the most worth.
It isn't school work.
It isn't how nicely decorated my house is.
Or how clean it is.
It isn't how many activities I can fit into my day.
Or how many times I go out with friends.
What is worth the most was there right in front of me. 
My family. 
My two favorite people. 

I have been trying to finish our book club book for the month before we take a little jaunt out of town on Thursday morning. Every night for the past few days Cody has asked me to snuggle on the couch with him. But I tell him no and climb into the recliner to be consumed by a book.
Not tonight.

I am the luckiest. 
I have the happiest little girl. 
She screams (an excited one) and smiles all day long.
She loves her mom.
She loves her dad.
Her dad loves us both. 

We are the luckiest.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment