Sunday, September 2, 2012

Three hours of church can sometimes be a lot to ask of a wee little babe. Fifteen minutes left on the clock and I was counting down the minutes until we could bolt out the door and put this girl down for a nap. She had been fussy and Cody realized she had a dirty diaper. Thinking it would help us make it through the last few minutes I went to change her.

I learned the hard way to just change her on the carpeted floor in the mothers lounge instead of on the fold out table. Mad at the fact that she was only wet and the smell was only farts I let her crawl around undiapered.

BIG MISTAKE!

As I was folding up the dirty diaper I start to smell what I assumed was another disgusting fart. Oh how wrong I was! As she was crawling all over the place she was leaving little presents as well. It was smeared in the carpet in multiple places, it was all over her tights I had set off to the side, and still had chunks hanging from her cheeks.

It was the right place at the right time for my friend who was nursing her baby when we got there. I have learned my lesson, never let a gassy baby roam free while commando!

As a recovery from our fun adventure we spent the afternoon eating half of the chocolate covered raisins bought yesterday from Costco and a lot of playing crawling tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment