Monday, October 22, 2012

Am I glad it is a new week! I like being busy and having things to do but when everything hits at once its not as much fun. I had a test on Monday and if I didn't ace it I would have had to write a paper due on Saturday. Thank heavens I did ace it! I had a seven page history paper due on Thursday night. I also finished one of my classes on Friday! To celebrate a crazy week and finally finishing that stupid paper that had consumed me all week long I went out to lunch and window shopped on Friday. Much needed girl time well spent!

I did family pictures on Friday and Sunday afternoon, both of which turned out really good. Sunday I taught the lesson at church and we had our nieces birthday party. She came running inside all upset that her brother was throwing tomatoes at her. I started laughing at her as she was giving her mom the best mad face she could muster up and she couldn't help but start laughing to. I seriously love kids!

Wednesday night we had a Halloween party for the girls. I made pumpkin ice cream for it and when I left there was 3/4 of the pan left. It is Cody's favorite so it doesn't surprise me that a 9x13 pan of it was gone in just 3 days! I may have helped out a little bit though. But just a little bit.

I grabbed Ellie and Cody and we took a few pictures. It's easy to forget how much faster babies get colder than you. It's amazing that she stills puts up with having a camera in her face. Now all I need is for her to do her cheesy face when I get the camera out. It's a squinty eyed, wide mouth cheesy grin. I love it!

Having a little girl is a million times better than having a doll. You can play dress up with her, until she screams. It's fun mixing and matching everything in her closet. If it looks too awful I Can just say dad dressed her. Just kidding but I may now have to use that excuse when I'm doing laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment