I am the luckiest! This little ball of fire is my daughter and nothing can ever change that! She has so much spunk and personality yet she is so sweet.
She loves to hold your hands and walk everywhere. Yesterday I tried getting her to walk while holding only one hand (she will only do it if she wants to) and yesterday she was not in the mood. She threw herself on the floor and as she was whining crawled behind the recliner to hide. It was her best fit to date.
She is trying to be independent. She likes to grab the spoon and put the food in her mouth herself. She's been using sippy cups for about two months now and always wants to hold them. As of late she likes to stand while drinking her bottle or sit on her knees.
If you make weird noises or faces she either gives you a blank stare or gives you the eyebrows. If your lucky she will give you a nice loud "AHH"! She is such a talker. She is happy in the mornings and first thin she says is dada. She thinks its a game when I try to get her to say mama, her usual response is either whispering or yelling dada.
If you aren't playing with her she will climb on you and either pull on your hair, ears, eyes, and yesterday she discovered that if she is fast enough she can get eyelashes to.
She is teething again, another on the bottom is starting to show. Maybe she won't get two front teeth? The past week she has been biting everything, it has been my legs a few times, arms and really anything she thinks she. Can get her mouth around. Ellie is fascinated with mouths, if you want to hold her just expect her to inspect your mouth.
She has started paying attention more when we have a movie on, I sometimes put it on just for noise but she will now stop and watch for a minute or two, good thing we have a decent Disney collection started.
She is constantly jabbering and its easy to know when she's eating things or getting into others. She stands anytime she is in her high hair even if she is strapped down and loves to bounce in it. She constantly on the go and trying to be independent but is always looking over her shoulder to make sure you are right behind.
She loves books and has learned how to rip page out. The first time she cried but now I am convinced she likes the sound!
Ellenor is the funniest kid I know and I am so excited to see what these next couple months bring. So far this 10 month stage is my favorite!






Ellie is so fantastic! I think it helps that her parents have quite the sense of humor :) I can't believe she's so big! How is she almost one year old? Also, I'm pretty sure Mikie can attest to her stares when he makes faces for her haha.
ReplyDeleteBAHAHA i love the first picture. So funny. She sounds so cute and every time i see pictures of her I think "she is just the CUTEST baby" and I love her. Even though i've met her once
ReplyDelete♥
allie