We did a few projects and felt crafty. I needed to accomplish one decent looking project because of how funny yesterday's were. I attempted to make a hat yesterday that was an adult size. Who actually reads instructions from beginning to end? I didn't notice the part where it said what size crochet hook to use. At least Ellie's doll will have a hat... when she finally gets a doll...
The house was a complete wreck all day long and I just didn't even mind. Cody called and we did one of our infamous dad is on his way home and it is a wreck in here, frantically running around kind of cleanings. But we finished with time to spare so what did we do? Have a dance party of course! We cranked up Taylor Swift's new cd (from youtube) and jammed. Ellenor is really improving on her dance moves. While giggling the whole time she gave a nice downward facing dog with a nice booty bounce. And a stand in the middle of the room and start bouncing. There is nothing more lovable than those chubby little thighs bouncing to the beat.
Grandma Karin sent Ellie a lovely Halloween package that included two adorable books that she absolutely loves. Too bad Josh doesn't live closer, he has got a nice candy stash going now thanks to mom.




No comments:
Post a Comment