Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I consider my sisters my best friends. They really don't have a choice to put up or not and I absolutely love that! I loved spending all day Friday with my sister Jen in all her cute pregnant-ness. They make the cutest babies/kids and I am so excited to meet #4 (boy #3)! It also makes weddings so much more enjoyable to have someone to talk to the whole time so I am not standing awkwardly in the corner zooming in on random people all night.

Today when Cody came home from work he crashed in the middle of the living room floor where Ellie and I were playing. I had just laid my head on Cody's shoulder to snuggle up next to him when I felt a really painful and strong tug on my hair. I looked at Cody really confused... Until I realized that it was not him. Ellie had a strong hold of my hair and when I finally got free of her iron grip I got out of dodge as fast as possible. She climb straight on top of Cody an gave him a big, wet kiss. I guess we are raising a jealous daddy's girl. Whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment