Thursday, October 4, 2012

Tonight's movie of choice, Beauty and the Beast. We'll just call it Ellie's choice. Cody thinks the ending is weird. I think mainly because the beast has red hair and he has never seen a man with long red hair. Valid point I guess. Dinner of choice? Margarita pizza (fresh tomatoes, basil, Italian seasoning, multiple cheeses). I am considering making it every other night for dinner now! How many weeks do you think I could make it before Cody would hate me? I doubt I could even make it a whole week but I can still try to verbally persuade him right?! Either that or I would be eating a lot of pizza and gaining 5 lbs a day!

Last night we had to pick all our tomatoes because it was supposed to freeze. Have I mentioned before that we have 6 tomato plants? It was cold out and took us a few minutes to pick them all. There were 3 Costco sized diaper boxes full. Let me know if you want tomatoes! Our stomachs wouldn't like us very much if we tried eating all of then.

I bought a Tupperware today for Ellie's clothes. My sister Jen gave us a ton of clothes that are 2T-4T and they are so dang cute! I also bought baby food and left them in the box. Ellie thought it was so much fun to play with. I kept watching and waiting... And the it happened. Her little feet lifted of the floor and started kicking as she fell head first into the container. My eyes were watering from laughing so much. I knew it was going to happen but I was too far away to prevent it. So what do I do? Save my daughter, give her a kiss, and continue laughing. She only cried for a second because she was scared but it made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment