Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Life according to my phone my seem boring to some because it is filled with pictures and videos of Ellenor. But I love being able to document how she is changing everyday.

This past weekend we went to a Halloween party and had a blast. We got way too much candy and treats. We came home with a bag of candy, a plate of cookies and fudge, cupcakes, and a container of homemade chicken noodle soup. Sunday I ate about half of the plate of fudge (in my defense it was a small paper plate) and I discovered that walnuts don't agree with my mouth as well as they do my stomach. I currently have 15 canker sores left under my tongue which is surprisingly a lot more comfortable than yesterday when it was double that amount.

Ellenor is going to be one in less than a month!!! I am in denial! She is getting so big! At the Halloween party her cousin Tessley (they are only a few weeks apart and are already great at playing together) showed us how good she is getting at walking. Ellie must have been paying real close attention because she started walking a lot more yesterday! She has been taking two to three steps at a time for the past month and yesterday she took the plunge. She is still a little weary of where she walks but can make it across the room in no time! We are some proud parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment