This time last year I was making Cody's Christmas and birthday presents. It took a lot of time an I realized I never shared.
I knew with having a baby it would really limit what we were able to do. I had seen on Pinterest a few similar ideas and went for it. A few of the ideas centered around movies that we already had. For example the movie Kung Foo Panda have a Chinese themed night with homemade orange chicken (Cody's favorite) and a funny game I found online. I thought of movies we had and went from there. A few other ideas were things that we. could do with a sleeping baby in the back seat of the car. Some of them aren't really even dates but just something to do after the little one is in bed besides falling asleep to a movie.
Ellenor has been a really good baby and we really haven't used this yet. With winter coming upon us I know we are going to be using it a lot more and I am really excited. So here are a few pictures!




















No comments:
Post a Comment