Monday, October 1, 2012

I think I may have an obsessive personality and when I say I think I mean I have a really obsessive personality. Especially when it comes to food. Last week all that I wanted for lunch was a turkey sandwich/wrap and for the entire summer enchiladas for dinner sounded absolutely magical. Tonight I made meatloaf and have a feeling it is going to be the new enchiladas.

This past week we bought the movie the Avengers. Cody saw it in the theaters and has been raving about it ever since. I am hooked! It was so good but I was mad that I couldn't remember everyone's story, the only one that I didn't have to have him explain was Iron Man.

Well it was bugging me that I have never even seen a preview for Captain America or the fiery red headed woman in hot black leather. I have now made it a mission to watch all the Marvel movies, especially those whose characters were in the Avengers. This morning while doing laundry and dishes I watched Captain America and I already have Iron Man 2 planned for tomorrow morning.

Today was exactly what I needed. I straightened the house back up, did homework, and then relaxed the rest of the day while playing with only the cutest girl ever! After this crazy weekend it was so nice. The wedding on Friday was great and hanging out all day with my adorable pregnant sister was great! Staying up late looking at pictures of my mom as a little girl an staying up late talking ro grandma is definitely on my top ten favorite things ever! I sung a solo in church on Sunday and I am more than thrilled that it is over. I just have my fingers crossed that I don't get asked to sing it in the other ward in our building (hopefully it was bad enough!).

I included a picture because I finally got one. Ellenor does not have her two front teeth (maybe for Christmas?) and she looks like a kindergarten when she smiles! I love it!

1 comment:

  1. I have the biggest crush on Captain America. He's just so handsome and good! Everytime I watch that movie or the Avengers I swoon. Poor Travis!

    ReplyDelete